Partner Resources

Partner Portal
Log In

Partners click below to access all your information

Performance,
Transparency & Trust

We provide transparency to avoid “Hidden Figures”

TREF has and will continue to be managed with integrity. We aim to be known as a trusted, innovative fund that delivers profitable returns to our Investors and leverages group economics to contribute positively to minority communities worldwide. 
In order to achieve this, we commit to the following ethos:  
 
  1. Be fiscally responsible.
  2. Maintain proper internal controls with the necessary checks and balances.
  3. Provide financial transparency.
  4. Nurture innovation. 
  5. Be accountable to maintaining high standards of performance. 
  6. Measure the Fund’s social impact.

How We Deliver on Transparency

We believe that the transparency of our performance and fiscal stewardship is the linchpin in earning and maintaining the trust of our Investors.

We’ve opened our accounting books for public review. In 2019, we filed the results of our full year 2018 audited financials with the SEC. This is an annual filing that we will repeat every year.

We’ve contracted with Computershare, a global leader in financial governance services, to ensure our Investor’s shares are properly accounted for. Computershare serves some of the largest companies in the world including Exxon, Intel and American Express.

TREF Help Desk

Partners click below for help, FAQs and support

TREF FAQs

Computershare is Tulsa Real Estate Fund’s transfer agent and record keeper. Computershare is a global leader in financial and corporate governance services. Computershare serves some of largest companies in the world including Exxon, Intel and American Express. Find out more by visiting their website at Computershare.com.
 
Your Computershare portal houses your shares, provides share balance information, tax forms and other pertinent account information as well as admin functions such as the ability to transfer ownership or name beneficiaries.

Yes, a TREF Newsletter will be distributed monthly. In the newsletter, you can expect to receive information regarding current announcements, fund activity, property holding updates, transactions that have taken place, upcoming events and much more.

Please consult with a tax preparer to complete this form.

Real Estate is a long-term investment, which is why we project a hold period of approximately five to seven years.
 
During that time, TREF Investors are eligible for an 8% preferred cumulative dividend. The dividend is paid periodically based on Fund financials but accumulates annually. Meaning if the Fund does not pay a dividend in 2020, then the 8% is added to the value of the following year’s dividend equaling a 16% payable dividend in 2021, and so on.
Tulsa Real Estate Fund 1 was created to invest in various real estate related assets such as single family, multifamily and commercial properties throughout the United States through lending, acquisition or development. The Company intends, primarily to invest in properties that are in neighborhoods that the Manager believes will be adversely affected by gentrification efforts. The Company believes by lending to or partnering with developers in key areas where the Company does not have a physical presence, it may still be able to achieve the Company’s goal of development to hedge against gentrification efforts while still realizing a return on investment. This may include opportunities in those areas deemed as Qualified Opportunity Zones. Use the SUBMIT A DEAL button at the top of this page to initiate the process.
 
During that time, TREF Investors are eligible for an 8% preferred cumulative dividend. The dividend is paid periodically based on Fund financials but accumulates annually. Meaning if the Fund does not pay a dividend in 2020, then the 8% is added to the value of the following year’s dividend equaling a 16% payable dividend in 2021, and so on.
No. There is not a secondary market for TREF shares. The shares do not operate like stock securities in a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange; rather, your shares represent a partnership in a private company- the Tulsa Real Estate Fund. TREF preferred shares offer an 8% payable cumulative dividend and a 50% share in profits.
 
During that time, TREF Investors are eligible for an 8% preferred cumulative dividend. The dividend is paid periodically based on Fund financials but accumulates annually. Meaning if the Fund does not pay a dividend in 2020, then the 8% is added to the value of the following year’s dividend equaling a 16% payable dividend in 2021, and so on.
Yes, as the designated owner of the shares you can transfer and/or assign your shares to another person or entity. Please call or email us for details on how to transfer your shares at 1-844-73-TULSA (or) [email protected]
Yes, but this is extremely rare. TREF shares do not trade in a secondary market like the New York Stock Exchange. So, in order to sell your shares, as the designated owner, you would need to have already secured a buyer. This transaction agreement would be between you and the buyer. 
TREF is not operating as a broker.

TREF has started its annual audit conducted by an independent, third-party accounting firm. When complete, TREF will file the results of the audit along w/ annual financials with the
Securities & Exchange Commission. Since the inception of Tulsa Real Estate Fund in June of 2018, no accounting irregularities have
been found and the Fund’s accounting complies with generally accepted accounting principles known as GAAP principles.

The Fund’s incentive compensation is structured in such a way as to align TREF’s Management interests with that of TREF Partners by requiring the Partners to be paid their 8% preferred dividend before TREF Management can be paid it’s 50% of profits. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- It means that TREF Management is motivated to pay TREF Partners a dividend… so Management can be eligible to receive 50% profits.

Your investment has made you a shareholder in the Tulsa Real Estate Fund. The fund’s primary focus is to deliver an annual 8% preferred cumulative dividend return. We do this by purchasing vetted real estate and real estate related projects with the belief that after improving the condition and management of the assets, they will then appreciate in value and/or produce higher levels of rental income. The Fund Manager is experienced and knowledgeable of several ways to monetize the assets in the fund’s portfolio. The primary methods of making money for the fund is by selling the real estate assets at a higher price than purchased and/or by continuing to generate profitable rental income; meaning, being a landlord.

The Fund Manager defines a dividend as a sum of money paid by Tulsa Real Estate Fund to its shareholders (you) out of its profits (or reserves).

The Fund Manager defines capital raised as the total amount of money that has been invested in the fund.

The Fund Manager defines fund expenses as the operating, overhead and investing expenses Tulsa Real Estate Fund is responsible for in order to successfully operate the fund. Some of these expenses are, but not limited to, real estate related staff, office space, legal fees, accounting fees, technology, and more.
 
During that time, TREF Investors are eligible for an 8% preferred cumulative dividend. The dividend is paid periodically based on Fund financials but accumulates annually. Meaning if the Fund does not pay a dividend in 2020, then the 8% is added to the value of the following year’s dividend equaling a 16% payable dividend in 2021, and so on.
The Fund Manager defines fund performance as a measurement of outcomes. In plain terms- did the fund make money or lose money over time? The Fund Manager measures performance by calculating the Internal Rate of Return (IRR) on assets.

Simply stated, the Internal rate of return (IRR) for an investment is the percentage rate earned on each dollar invested for each period it is invested. The IRR is widely used in commercial real estate as an investment performance measure. Generally speaking, the higher a project’s internal rate of return, the more desirable the project is to undertake.

Financial Glossary of Terms

Tulsa Real Estate Fund is managed by Tulsa Founders, LLC which is managed by Jay Morrison, the Fund Manager. The Fund Manager may be referred to in this document as the “company”, “we”, and or “us”.

A summary document providing the terms of the fund offering, including price, size, deadlines, use of funds, and relevant financial information. You can read TREF’s Offering Circular by clicking here: TREF Offering Circular.

Operation resulting in the overall reduction in value of fund interests.

The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is an independent agency of the United States federal government. The SEC holds primary responsibility for enforcing the federal securities laws, proposing securities rules, and regulating the securities industry, which is the nation’s stock and options exchanges, and other activities and organizations, including the electronic securities markets in the United States.

The investor’s application to join the fund under specified terms. The agreement confirms that the company agrees to sell a certain number of shares at a specific price, and in return, the investor (subscriber) promises to buy the shares at the predetermined price and grantees his/her financial wherewithal to do so.

The company in which investors have an equity interest in. The Company is managed by Tulsa Founders, LLC. The Company has been formed to invest in various real estate related assets such as a single family, multifamily and commercial properties throughout United States through lending, acquisition or development.

Yield time refers to the earnings generated and realized on an investment over a particular period of time.